The Jackie team has chosen twelve of our favorite trends to put to the test this month. This February, we want to encourage you to embrace the romance in the air and allow it to transform and influence your wardrobe. Say yes to feminine flare. Go bold with spring colors, florals and elegant textures. Keep reading for 12 trends to try this month.
12 February Trends
2. A Statement Coat: While spring is on the horizon, many of us are still experiencing chilly weather, meaning sweater season is here to stay for just a few months more. Elevate your everyday look with an elegant coat paired with your go-to sweater, jeans and accent shoe. Don’t let the cold get you down. Step into February in style with our SAM Crosby Coat.
3. Pastel Purses: Bring some subtle hints of spring into your winter wardrobe. Add a hint of color with a pastel purse. We are loving this Clare V micro purse. We have it in baby blue, just for you!
4. Animal Print Heels: We think that Valentine’s Day calls for a bold statement that is just begging to be noticed! Our favorite statement trend is animal print. Don’t pass up the opportunity to flaunt these fabulous slides from Rebecca Minkoff on date night.
5. Hair Accessories: Spring trends are calling for hair accessories galore. From patterned headbands to gem studded barrettes, don’t be afraid of adding some extra flare to your look this month.
7. Something Floral: Start experimenting with spring trends, patterns and colors this February. With Valentine’s Day in the middle of the month, embrace the romantic energy and incorporate some pink and red florals into your wardrobe.
8. Faux Leather Leggings: Every woman understands the benefit of the perfect, black legging. Step up your game with a pair of Spanx leggings with a faux leather finish. They are easy to dress up with a pair of heels, a clutch and your favorite blouse. You aren’t going to regret having a pair of these on hand. Ask your stylist for a pair in your next box!
9. A Pink Clutch: February is our favorite excuse to embrace all things pink. Give your outfit that pop of youthful color with our Rebecca Minkoff, vintage pink clutch. It’s the perfect size for all of your going out essentials; phone, cards, keys, lipstick, we’ve got you covered.
10. Maxi Dresses: Start experimenting with maxi dresses this February, our favorites are from MISA Los Angeles. From a morning at brunch with friends, to a day in the office, to date night with your special someone, maxi dresses are an effortless go to. Pair it with a cropped jacket, heels or your favorite flats for the complete look.
11. Cropped, Raw Hem Denim: We can’t get enough Hudson denim this season! We are loving this cropped, raw hem, straight leg style as the weather warms up. These pair perfectly with anything from your favorite flats to your most elegant heels. Add something different to your denim collection this February with the Zooey Straight-Fara in your next Jackie box.
12. A Baby Blue Blazer: Jackie is now carrying Zadig & Voltair, a brand that consistently designs the most elegantly edgy trends. Take your standard blazer look to a new level this February by adding a pop of pastel. Just look at how fabulous it looks on Amber, Jackie’s CEO!
Don’t forget! We have all of the clothing, jewelry, and footwear items in stock! Incentive to sign up? Absolutely.