Every woman reaches a point where she feels like she needs a little extra something in her wardrobe. Whether it be a few new pieces, a personal shopper or a friend to take her on a Saturday afternoon shopping date, we have all found ourselves feeling less than content with what we have in our closets. If any of the statements below are relatable for you, it might be time for a personal stylist.
5 Signs You Need a Personal Stylist
1. You feel like you have nothing to wear. Every woman has been here; spending what feels like hours trying on outfit after outfit and still feeling like nothing is quite enough. Life is too short to not feel confident in your wardrobe. If you constantly feel like you never have anything to wear, it might be time to bring a stylist along for the journey. She is going to help you think critically about your wardrobe and introduce you to pieces that are going to make you feel like a million bucks.
2. You feel embarrassed by your wardrobe. Regardless of where you shop, you should always feel confident in your wardrobe. You should never feel embarrassed by the name on the label or the price on the tag. If you feel like you don’t want others to know where you bought something, you might love having a stylist of your own; someone who will encourage, uplift and empower you in your decisions about your personal style.
3. You absolutely hate your jeans. Denim can be a tricky thing. Between your body type, budget and style preferences, sometimes it can feel like as women, we have to compromise or settle, when in reality, we never do! If you dread shopping for new jeans, but you avoid wearing the ones you have because they don’t make you feel like your most confident self, you’d love having a stylist to come alongside you. At Jackie, we have hundreds of denim styles and a wide variety of sizes so that we can find you a fit, wash and rise that you love. It shouldn’t be complicated and with Jackie, it isn’t.
4. You don’t even know where to begin. For so many women, choosing what to wear can be completely overwhelming and we understand that. If you are looking to make changes to your wardrobe and discover your personal style, but don’t even know where or how to start, you are the perfect candidate for a personal stylist. Having someone to walk alongside you without passing judgement can be incredibly liberating when it comes to what you wear. Our stylists main goal is to build a relationship with you and to help you cultivate a wardrobe you love.
5. You are having a wardrobe identity crisis. Did you recently move from warm weather to a cold climate or vice versa? Did you used to work in a corporate environment but now you work from home? Throughout our lives, we go through these transitions and while it has a monumental impact on our mindset and our environment, it greatly impacts our wardrobe too! Wearing a blazer and heels while working from home might not be the look you are going for and not having enough cozy layers for colder climates is going to be problematic come fall. If you have recently experienced a lifestyle transition and need to update your wardrobe to support your new lifestyle, consider a Jackie stylist. She is going to help you build a better wardrobe, one that makes sense for the life you are living.
*If you want to chat with a stylist before subscribing, email us at [email protected] and we can connect you with a stylist to answer any of your questions! (or press that little red button in the bottom right corner of your screen).